The Gospel compels us to see every neighbor as fellow Image-bearers possessing inherent value and worth. We have the outlandish dream that every person in our community can experience the life God created them to live. So, we join Jesus’ kingdom work to produce spiritual and social transformation in the community.
Sustainable solutions for neighbors in poverty
Wholeness for those ravaged by addiction
Foster families for children in need
Life-changing success for every student
We unite, inspire, equip, and unleash churches, marketplace leaders, and nonprofits to do good and deliver hope as we pursue the transformation of our community.
OUR GOALS 2026
- Enlist 1000 Prayer Partners
- Mobilize 100 churches and 50 businesses to engage with our mission
- Create robust partnerships with all 33 public schools in Wilson County
- Train 750 school partnership volunteers who invest 27,000 hours/year in our public schools
- Create “collaborative tables” that bring sphere of influence leaders together to solve our biggest challenges
- Develop a community engagement model that can serve communities beyond Wilson County, Tennessee
- Add 300 “St. Patrick Partners” who provide monthly financial support
- Increase the annual operating budget to $500,000.
- Build endowments to $250,000