The Gospel compels us to see people as fellow Image-bearers and to love our neighbors as ourselves. So we have the outlandish dream that every single person in our community can experience the life God created them to live.
The gospel is the good news that God loves the world and sent His son Jesus to rescue us from sin, reconcile us to God and to one another, and give us new and everlasting life. Followers of Jesus both share and show this good news so that everyone can respond in faith and experience peace with God. (John 3:16, Luke 4:18-21, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
Local churches, marketplace leaders, and nonprofits moved by the Holy Spirit and united in the mission of Jesus are central to the advance of the Kingdom and the work of community transformation. So we develop deepening relationships and collaborative networks with community partners that inspire, equip, and unleash the Church to serve in every sphere of influence in our community.
We love all of our neighbors so we pursue their welfare, their shalom, their wholeness (Jeremiah 29:4-7) by mobilizing Jesus-loving people to serve, promote peace among all people, and create systemic change in the most prominent pockets of vulnerability.
Sustainable solutions for neighbors in poverty
Wholeness for those ravaged by addiction
Foster families for children in need
Life-changing success for every student
We unite, inspire, equip, and unleash churches, marketplace leaders, and nonprofits to do good and deliver hope as we pursue the transformation of our community.
OUR GOALS 2026
- Enlist 1000 prayer partners
- Mobilize 100 churches and 50 marketplace partners to engage our 4 priorities
- Create robust church partnerships with all 30 public schools
- Equip enough families to provide a foster home for 180 children
- Deploy 250 mentors to help our neighbors break free from poverty, addiction, and abuse
- Build a well-prepared Disaster Response & Recovery Team
- Establish a First-Priority Team to support First Responders and families
- Raise $1.5 million in financial support